IrrrrraaaaaSSssshhhhhaaaaaiii Masssseeee!!!

sexta-feira, março 14, 2008

Colombian & Brazilian Restaurant

 

   The other day I went with my friends Takahashi and Javier to a Colombian restaurant to celebrate Javier's birthday.

DSC03477

                                           DSC03478

       DSC03479

The food was really good and the place also has a Latin restaurant style, so I felt at home.  Ow, and the people who works there are really nice too!

This giant plate with enough food to make you loosen your belt costs around 1200 yens (12 dollars). 

 

店の名前は ラ・ブラスカ

住所は 中野区新井1-2-11 2階

la brasca

青丸は中野駅で、赤丸は店になります。

 

   And today, I went with my friends Mao and Miki (they were AFS exchange students in Brazil 2004-2005) to a Brazilian restaurant!

 

  DSC03510

 

The food was also very good! There weren't many options, but for around 1500 yens (15 dollars) I could eat lots of 'feijao' and 'churrasco'  =D  So I was more than satisfied!

詳しくは http://www.pjgroup.jp/tucanos/ まで。

 

Gochisosama deshita!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

daew fi agitou nos rango eim absssssssssss

sex. mar. 14, 06:08:00 PM 2008

 

Postar um comentário

<< Home