IrrrrraaaaaSSssshhhhhaaaaaiii Masssseeee!!!

quinta-feira, março 20, 2008

Graduation and AFS-YPR

 

   Yesterday I finally had my senmon gakkoo (technical school) graduation! And I also got a special certificate for good grades as an exchange student  (^O^)/  wohoo!   

DSC03521

                                           DSC03522

DSC03529

                                           DSC03531

DSC03536    

   The cerimony was very boring, but the party after that was great! A lot of eating, drinking, talking, singing  =P

DSC03539

                                           DSC03540

   And after the party we (Javier, Takahashi, Jin, Mutou and I) decided to go to Shibuya to play pool (billiard). When we got to Tamachi Station, the train was stopped because of an suicide accident, so, 'without any other option', we opened the bottle of whisky that we got from the party and started drinking. Since the train didn't move for more than 30 minutes, we drank all the bottle.

DSC03541 inside the train

                                           DSC03542

   In Shibuya, we played pool for almost 3 hours. Long time I hadn't played it! 

  The final score was  1-Takahashi (he didn't know how to play at first o_O)   2-Diogo   3-Javier   4-Jin  5-Mutou (he left earlier).

DSC03544

                                           DSC03545

 

   And today I had to do a speech for all AFS East Japan exchange students that just arrived here!  @_@ I got very nervous so it was nothing as I expected (as usual), but I am glad I did it. I hope that my advices helps them somehow.

    Before starting the speech I had the idea to take a picture of them. This is it:

DSC03547

   Everybody doing the peace gesture!  What a great view!

DSC03548

They are just starting the AFS year....   Urayamashii~~~~~ T_T

How jealous I am >_<   Especially now that I am leaving Tokyo and won't be around these places and people that mean so much to me.

 

Well... maybe I'll be back.  You never know, right?

 

5 more days to go .

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

putz, que massa! falou o quê no discurso?

qui. mar. 20, 05:52:00 PM 2008

 
Anonymous Anônimo said...

vc é tipo o punk imigrante, com cabelo de ramirez

qui. mar. 20, 10:06:00 PM 2008

 
Blogger Diogo said...

falei sobre o ano em partes e alguns conselhos para eles aproveitarem mais.

sex. mar. 21, 02:47:00 AM 2008

 

Postar um comentário

<< Home